P2V+, UK with 4 batteries

Reaction score
Hi,

I've enjoyed my P2 Vision+ (v2) so much I've decided to upgrade to a P3 - so in order to appease she who must be obeyed, my P2 is up for sale.

I've had it for 8 weeks & completed around 6 crash free hours from new. It is fully sorted and flies without fault. The closest it's been to damage was a tip over on landing, which resulted in a few tiny chips on 2 of the original white props. The motors were at idle speed at the time.

During those 8 weeks I've done the following:

- purchased 2 extra batteries (4 in total, all numbered with proper stickers), each with less than 10 cycles.
- replaced the existing faulty FPV WiFi module with a brand new unit, carrying out the heat paste upgrade before installation. The FPV feed is now dependable even in 20 degree C ambient temps :)
- upgraded the existing GPS reciever to the thicker puck and also did the cable fold & foil mod while I was in there.
- cleaned the contacts on the battery data port with Deoxit gold contact cleaner. I'll include a tube of this with the sale.
- purchased a full kit of extra screws that I haven't needed to use
- purchased original carbon-reinforced DJI props in black with yellow tips (looks awesome!)
- purchased a tablet holder and sunshade kit that has been used once
- purchased a backpack (soft foam type) which can carry 4 batteries and all the other bits.

The transmitter is the 'old' type (no gimbal wheel) but I prefer this for easily swappable batteries - that said, I'm still on the AAs that came in the box! (the box is also included). I will also chuck in a samsung 32gb micro SD card. The range extender is present and works perfectly. I had 2500 ft last night.

I'm a pedant who goes through a comprehensive pre-flight inspection before start up.

Basically this is a proven fully sorted package that's ready to fly. I'll post pics up later as I'm in work. Bug splatters will be cleaned off & the arm stickers will be refreshed.

I'm looking for 700 quid, which has to be a bargain :D

I'm based near Cardiff. Cash on collection is preferred, or I can post at cost to the buyer.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic