P2V+ Red Light flashes 3 times

Reaction score
Hello.
My remote and batteries are fully charged and I have a strong GPS connection, however when I pull the sticks back to launch I get 3 flashing red lights and it returns to solid green. I have checked the battery life and they are both at 75% or more.

Any suggestions on how to resolve this as the rotors do not turn on?

Thanks for your help.

The initial description is insufficient.

Do you have any previous experience flying this aircraft?

Are you near an airport?

Been flying this for over a year and I'm greater than 5 miles from any airport.

Everything appears good to launch and when I pull the sticks back to launch the solid green lights flash red 3 times and it goes back to solid green. The P2V+ does not turn on and will not launch. Thanks.

Sounds like you may have a loose wire connection. Had the same issue after replacing a motor. Forgot the plug in the gps wire. I would start there.

Trying always in the same place? Note that no fly zones are not only close to airports, according to dji update log. Maybe you are too close to something else... Check on their site.

The OP's description makes little sense since there is no such thing as "solid green." Please describe your problem, and please be specific.

He mean goes from flashing green satellite acquired, then when go to in gauge props you get a red light flashing 3 times the back to flashing green

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers