P2V+ on order

Reaction score
So I have a P2V+ on order, due any time soon.

What do I need to know, been reading various reviews etc.
What is NAZA? A flight mode? Do I need it?

What about gps trackers? In case of flyaway? Doe flyaways happen with p2V+?

CocoPops said:
So I have a P2V+ on order, due any time soon.

What do I need to know, been reading various reviews etc.
What is NAZA? A flight mode? Do I need it?

What about gps trackers? In case of flyaway? Doe flyaways happen with p2V+?

You need to know the basics of how the craft works. Try to derive and understand the concepts rather than the mechanics. Download and read the user manual from DJIs website. Study study study. Don't worry about NAZA to begin with, unless u r very experienced with RC already and understand the concepts of NAZA mode. Yes it is a mode. Study the pilot training manual that comes with your product. Do what it says multiple times until you learn how this thing flies. Best tip I got as a beginner is don't take off slowly. Give it full throttle to pop it off the ground then release the throttle once it is airborne about 10 ft or so off the ground. Definitely start in a large open area. So you have room for error. Land gently and use left stick full down to stop the motors when landed. Don't use CSC to stop the motors once landed. You risk tipping over if you do.

After you fly it once or twice, read and read and read and study some more cause it will make more sense.

Flyaways do happen, but most of us believe it is from pilot error. Start off slow. Keep it low and close at first.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj