P2V New Gimbal " Ivi " ?

Yes, it's been seen here before. I notice they have committed to a price now - 250 euro inc VAT ex delivery...

That's a good price, but I still think I prefer the Rotorpixel-style mounting option of hanging underneath for some reason, rather than using the skids/legs as a mounting point.

iResq said:
Agreed, too much potential vibration/movement from leg mounting.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

we will see about that ! I am putting my DE version through its paces next week ;)

Guys, I relize it's eveyrhting new by now. What do you think ? Anything better will manufactured within next months or I should consider only those Two Gimbals from Rotorpixel and drone nl. ? For me eveything is new but I want to improve quality and stabiblization with keeping of course FPV as it is in vision. No news from Zenmuse maybe ?

mchrol said:
Guys, I relize it's eveyrhting new by now. What do you think ? Anything better will manufactured within next months or I should consider only those Two Gimbals from Rotorpixel and drone nl. ? For me eveything is new but I want to improve quality and stabiblization with keeping of course FPV as it is in vision. No news from Zenmuse maybe ?

Rotorpixel use a Alexmos controller. There is a new version in the works: http://www.armbgc.com/new-32bit-control ... ming-soon/

I would assume 3 axis gimbals becomming lighter and cheaper within the comming months.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj