P2V+ & Litchi for Android

Reaction score
Hi crew,
Finally purchased an android tablet to have access to lithchi with my P2V+, they kinda skipped support of the iOS version.
In regards to the orbit feature, the Phantom automatically takes off etc but then will just sit in a 5m hover and won't begin the mission. Any ideas?

In the orbit mode are you pulling the circle out to get the distance of the orbit you want and the area you want it to circle. Then telling it were to start and the direction to point and then go!!!

Think you need to switch S1 from GPS mode to ATTI mode then back to GPS. It should then begin flight.

Be wary all Vision 2 plus owners !!!
Do not to upgrade to the latest (Beta) version of Litchi !!,
it does not support the Vision Range anymore ! (see release text below)
Great!, so , do we now get a Full refund because it does not support our Machines anymore Mr Litchi ???

Hello,

A new version of Litchi (3.0.1) is available for beta testing.
This version has been updated to the DJI development kit 3.0 which means Litchi now supports 3 new platforms: the P3 Standard, P3 4K and Inspire 1 Pro.
Support for the Phantom 2 Vision series has been removed. If you are a Phantom 2 user, do not update to this version.
You can opt in or opt out of beta testing here

3.0.1 changelog:

• added support for P3 Standard, P3 4K and Inspire 1 Pro
  • removed P2 vision and P2 vision + support
  • aircraft model is now automatically detected
  • added new camera shooting modes (HDR and AEB)
  • gimbal movements improvements for Focus POI setting (waypoint mode)
removed aircraft type and video decoder settings

Reactions: Karanba
What is a good *inexpensive* Android phone to use with Litchi and my P2V+?

What is a good *inexpensive* Android phone to use with Litchi and my P2V+?

Pick up a used Galaxy Samsung S3, or go for a Nexus 7 tablet, both work well with the P2V+. The Galaxy S4 works also, but the red radar in he bottom corner is much smaller on the S4 than on theS3.

Reactions: Brent10

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31