P2V+, Like New, Extras...SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Going back to my fixed-wing roots. I bought the Phantom to shoot one particular project...and that project is now complete.
So, before I turn to eBay, I'll give the good people of this helpful forum first dibs on my lil' flying girl.
I'd prefer to make a face-to-face transaction somewhere near Indiana.
I'm happy to drive a few hours for a legitimate offer, but if you want it shipped, shipping and insurance is on you.

I'm selling a never-crashed, never hard-landed, never bumped, banged, buggered or bruised Phantom 2 Vision Plus.
Purchased new from DJI in May of this year. Updated to latest firmware.
I don't have the exact numbers in front of me, but I'd say she has less than ten hours total flight time.
Everything that came in the box is there...plus a few extras. One spare battery (for a total of two batteries), two sets of spare DJI props - both still sealed, prop guards (not installed), extended landing gear (installed). Everything else is 'as new'...right down to the extra blue and pink stickers and 4gb data card. All packaging is complete as well.

Everything works perfectly.

I'll upload photos when I get back home, but it looks just like every other P2V+.
$1000 firm.
If you would like to have a face-to-face transaction, I'm located in Indianapolis. I'm happy to drive up to three hours to finalize a deal. I'd MUCH prefer to deal in-person.
I can be reached at [my screen name]@msn.com

Re: P2V+, Like New, Extras... $1K. USA

Okay...photos. Here's some pics. PM or email me if you have any questions.
Still available!

FE6915D7-4FC7-416D-8577-997FF60B68BD_zpsk6hp6xaz.jpg

7A517C55-D747-4A4E-BA10-FE0F273427A3_zpsnfwg9vtx.jpg

3D1C90CF-8FAB-4105-A450-D66C561585BB_zpshulkmprr.jpg

F4C71E43-6FA3-4D30-83A6-6FF9B5B5A66D_zpsva3vyx3t.jpg

Good afternoon Airmotive. A good buddy of mine was about to order one from B&H until I red this thread. We are in Upstate NY. Would you be willing to ship?

Of course! Not sure what the cost for shipping would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic