P2V landing in water

Reaction score
My P2V went down ( not sure why) over the Florida swamp and landed in 3' of water. Am letting it air dry for a couple of days. Will it come back? Has this happened to anyone else?

i would suggest putting it in a container and cover with dry rice .at least help your odds of recovery

Or a bucket of rice.. air dry may have already caused too much damage.

By the way where in the florida swamp? We fly out of Miami, in different locations.
I lost my first one at the port of miami while taking footage of the cruise liners, it went in in the channel. unrecoverable.

Waited a day of letting the P2V dry out , only two white prop motors work no Wi-Fi. Brand new P2V 2nd flight lost power with a good 3/4 charge on battery and came down in the swamp in central Florida to land in 3' of water. Is there anyone that can repair the P2V or is it gone to parts?

karatkij said:
Waited a day of letting the P2V dry out , only two white prop motors work no Wi-Fi. Brand new P2V 2nd flight lost power with a good 3/4 charge on battery and came down in the swamp in central Florida to land in 3' of water. Is there anyone that can repair the P2V or is it gone to parts?

If you did not rinse with fresh water or distilled water probably a goner
if rinse right away and get into rice usually all but battery can be saved
sorry for your lose

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers