P2V+ Gimbal issues

Reaction score
I purchased a used Phantom 2 V + on ebay. Started it up and noticed the gimbal was aiming the camera down and left. i did a compass calibration, and no change. Came inside and connected to my DJI assistant software. Updated the firmware and software. No change. Is this defective. It is working (ie it keeps moving around as i move the phantom, but it stays pointed in the same direction which would be down and left compared to the orientation of the drone)

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

As far as 'down', are you sure this isn't just the tilt that you move in the Vision app? Have you tried using the Vision app with the bird yet?

The 'left' could be one of the famous 'D'-rod issues that has several threads dedicated to it in the forum

Morgon said:
As far as 'down', are you sure this isn't just the tilt that you move in the Vision app? Have you tried using the Vision app with the bird yet?

The 'left' could be one of the famous 'D'-rod issues that has several threads dedicated to it in the forum

Thankyou for the advice. Yes it was the d shape rod. Fixed now

mioduz said:
Morgon said:

Thankyou for the advice. Yes it was the d shape rod. Fixed now

Bet the guy was selling it because he knew there was a problem but didn't know how to fix it. Hope you got a smokin deal and now you are laughing all the way to the bank. Well done.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj