p2v+ found in Dublin, is it yours?

Yep. That looks exactly like mine. Wow so glad you found it. I never thought it would fly across the ocean! How much to ship it back to Canada? And of course I'll include a reward of say... mmm $50?

Wouldn't it have made more sense not to post a pic so you could ask people what it looked like to verify their story? Hmmm

job2310 said:
Wouldn't it have made more sense not to post a pic so you could ask people what it looked like to verify their story? Hmmm

If someone claims that its theres the only way to verify is that the RC binds with the bird without a reset of the RX board in the bird.

ToThePoint said:
job2310 said:

If someone claims that its theres the only way to verify is that the RC binds with the bird without a reset of the RX board in the bird.

The only real way to prove it is yours is by the serial number. What if you sold everything not expecting to get the bird back..... If you have registered with DJI the serial number should be there and also on the birds original packaging...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20