P2V Close Call !

• Thread starter Deleted member 6917
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6917

Did a real estate listing video yesterday in some really tight quarters for the first flight, and almost the last! Was in a concrete drive way surrounded by trees, with four cars parked within 5 feet of take off point plus a heavy duty metal fence only about 15 feet away. Got home lock an up to about 20 feet then all hell broke loose....guess GPS got confused with all that metal around...my bee made a 3/4 yaw to the left and oh shucks! Tree only inches away and sticks were reversed with orientation...thank God I thought where the front was and was able to hit the right stick to move the bee to the left just in a nick of time. Only about two inch clearance or the shoot would have ended with a crash into the concrete or a parked car roof! Someone was looking out after me and I am grateful.

https://vimeo.com/91886870

Indeed a close call. This could go in the video section unless you're seeking help as to why it did what it did.

Oh, yea...forgot about the video section..long day edit on the computer...screen brain..will post in video sec....knew exactly what happened...pilot error...but client requested the shot...should have said no. Thanks

Cool! I enjoy watching your videos!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues