P2v+ Battery WONT turn off?

Reaction score
hello everyone,
A member here ( David ) is seeking help, asked me, but it's a new one on me.

His PhantoM 2 vision plus battery turned on, but now won't shut off?
He tried connecting it to charger, nothing, no matter what he does, just refuses to turn off? Other than disassembling the battery and removing the ribbon cable, do any of you know a better fix?
I've only seen this one other time on an inspire one drone, still no fix though?

Any help is appreciated!

Thank you
J Dot
:cool:

hello everyone,
A member here ( David ) is seeking help, asked me, but it's a new one on me.

His PhantoM 2 vision plus battery turned on, but now won't shut off?
He tried connecting it to charger, nothing, no matter what he does, just refuses to turn off? Other than disassembling the battery and removing the ribbon cable, do any of you know a better fix?
I've only seen this one other time on an inspire one drone, still no fix though?

Any help is appreciated!

Thank you
J Dot
only thing I can think of is maybe tapping it to see if the contacts are stuck and that may free them. Is it reg DJI battery. Maybe contact DJI with video showning . I'm shure they don't want it shipped back but maybe send replacement.

It couldn't be a noob problem, could it (i.e. he doesn't understand how to turn it off correctly)?

No,
The story, he been flying for a while, one day his drone auto landed on the edge of a river, only submerging camera and part way up gimbal, but not to gimbal board ( how he found it ) it was off I believe? Either shorted out and turned off, or battery went dead and turned off, so he dried it out, went to turn it on, gimbal was acting funny, so I told him maybe moisture is still present? He went to turn it off, NOPE! No matter what he does it WONT TURN OFF, he tried the normal way, even tried a fast click and a LOOOOOOOOONG HOLD, nothing, I told him to hook to charger to see if it would charge or at least shut off, when hooked to charger nothing happens ( still on ) but not charging or anything? Like it's not hooked up at all? I'm thinking something in battery is shorted out?
I really don't know, I saw a video where an inspire did the same thing ( but no fix ) only what it was doing, and sounds exactly the same as the phantom 2 battery!

J Dot

Just super weird, I've heard of them not turning on, but never not turning off!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj