P2V+ Advice needed

Reaction score
Im considering a P2V+ at the moment, mainly for its Litchi app usage of orbit and waypoints, ive read/viewed lots about people losing video and this is kinda putting me off now, is anyone here still running the app/s fine without issues? Any info appreciated.

I use my P2V with Litchi almost every day - although I've never used the orbit function. Waypoints works great. FPV works great.

But I'm curious why you'd deliberately consider a P2V+ over a P3S or a P3A? If I was getting a new one, I'd probably get a P3A.

Because i still use my P2(V2) a lot and the apps for the V+ give me some useful options ... the batteries are also interchangeable ... and the price is cheaper.
I havent looked at the P3 spec but what can it do the V+ cant? Im looking to buy a used V+ (maybe) not a new one.

Yeah I hear that - all these P2 Lipo batteries become instantly worthless if you switch to some other AC.

You didn't specify which P3...

The P3A has a lot better range potential. It also has a lot better FPV with lightbridge. A lot better GPS too with GLONASS. And just the fact that it's only one generation behind the P4 is a good reason to favor it.

The P3S is a lot like the P2V+ but has somewhat better range potential. The RE is built into the controller... can't think of other major differences right now...

If the P3 is cheap enough i would probably go for it, just browsing at the moment and seen the V+s for sale at good prices so done the vid homework and seen these issues some are having with the video link.
My P2 would still be the primary aircraft as i like the quality from my GoPro.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1