P2V acting erratic

Reaction score
So got my bird out today for a nice leisurely flight and right away I knew things weren't as usual. It acts as though it's getting stick inputs which I'm not doing. Jerking a bit trying to fly away. Crashed a couple times. Went inside hooked it up to the software. Everything looked as it normally does. Recalibrated everything anyway. Still acting wierd. Any suggestions

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

So got my bird out today for a nice leisurely flight and right away I knew things weren't as usual. It acts as though it's getting stick inputs which I'm not doing. Jerking a bit trying to fly away. Crashed a couple times. Went inside hooked it up to the software. Everything looked as it normally does. Recalibrated everything anyway. Still acting wierd. Any suggestions

When you state that you recalibrated everything anyway. Did you do an advanced IMU calibration on a level surface then follow up with a compass cal?? If you didn't you should have since you crashed it a couple of times.

Yes. Did the imu on a table. Did the compass outside about 20 mins later outside

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj