P2V+ 2.0

Reaction score
Phantom 2 Vision + 2.0. Less than 20 hours total flight time. I lost live view capability but still had fully functional camera and gimbal control so I tried reinstalling the app on my phone to see if that resolved the problem, apparently at the same time the dji vision app disappeared so I've waited for them to make it available again. Finally since the app relaunch I rebinded camera with wifi and all I get is get connection to phantom failed. Might be an easy fix or might not be, still flies and performs like new.

2 batteries included, went 6 months without flying and were stored around 75% (I know supposed to be 50%), but both functioned great for short flight test I did. 2 props have scuffing from tipover at landing (idk why they haven't flared landing gear out a little yet). Im including an additional set of new unopened props. Charger and factory box included, all contents that came purchased as new, plus an extra battery.

Make some decent offers and let me see where I'm at on this.

New to forum, hope I posted everything correctly, please ask any questions needed.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Is drone still for sale, if so what is best price you will take...I see you had some offers.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20