P2NV screw holes layout same then P1?

Reaction score
since I want to buy one of those bumper/shock absorber that are the first step to mount a gimbal or anything else, I wonder if the layout of the screw holes on the bottom of our P2NV is the same than the P1, so basically I can buy what I find for the P1?

attached is the picture of what I want to Mount (or anything similar)

do you have any suggestion on what to buy and where from (europe) ?

thanx a lot for any response

Attachments

• sku_94835_5.jpg
    sku_94835_5.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 414
Re: P2NV screw layout same then P1?

I recently purchased on of the carbon Gopro mounts like this one from China/Ebay. The screw holes did not match up to the holes on the new Phantom 2. I drilled new ones and it worked fine. Only other issue I had was that the bolts provided are too long. They protrude into the battery compartment and will make it nearly impossible to get the battery in and out.

Re: P2NV screw layout same then P1?

DrewPDrawers said:
I recently purchased on of the carbon Gopro mounts like this one from China/Ebay. The screw holes did not match up to the holes on the new Phantom 2. I drilled new ones and it worked fine. Only other issue I had was that the bolts provided are to long. They protrude into the battery compartment and will make it nearly impossible to get the battery in and out.

Thank you very much for the answer...
Just to know, do the mount absorbe the jello in any way? Do they do their work? My brand new props are supposedly pre balanced from dji, the balancer I have got don't work with them, and I wonder if I have to buy a new balancer or it is enough the mount to reduce the very light jello (light but noticeable) ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik