P2 with H3 3D Gimbal but no GoPro 3

Reaction score
Hi Guys
Bit of advice needed.
I just purchased a used P2 with Zenmuse H3 3D.
When it it was demonstrated with a GoPro hero 3 it it flew perfectly but the seller wanted to keep the GoPro so he removed it.
Now it will not fly, it wont even switch on. Is it because the set up has no camera?
Many thanks for any help.

Hi Guys
Bit of advice needed.
When it it was demonstrated with a GoPro hero 3 it it flew perfectly but the seller wanted to keep the GoPro so he removed it.
Now it will not fly, it wont even switch on. Is it because the set up has no camera?

The sellers removing the his GoPro has nothing to do with your not being able to power up the P2 and fly it. I would suggest you remove the gimbal from the P2 until such time as you have a GP camera to mount on it.

What equipment did you get with the P2 and was the battery fully charged? Have you read the user's manual or even have copy? Have you also downloaded the needed software on to your computer?

User's Manual
http://download.dji-innovations.com/downloads/phantom_2/en/PHANTOM2_User_Manual_v1.4_en.pdf

Software downloads
Phantom 2 - Downloads - Manuals, Software, Drivers download | DJI

Hi Guys
Bit of advice needed.

Tap and then long press on the battery button.

Thanks for all your help guys.
I had a problem with a loose wire to the controller board. Re-soldered and now all good.
Happy flying ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitchpost