P2 with extended wider legs : what case?

Reaction score
Does anybody have a hard case that will take a P2 with the longer wider extended legs?

Any recommendations would be a massive help.

Thanks!

I have a prototype case using a pelican case being made. Pre-cut foam etc. Getting it this week.

d4ddyo said:
I have a prototype case using a pelican case being made. Pre-cut foam etc. Getting it this week.
Fantastic. Please keep me updated. Thanks :)

Yeah I'm excited. should be good. might even have roller wheels and cost about the same as any other hard case. Which extended wider legs did you get? these are mine I got from aces deals.

Attachments

• PhantomSkid1.jpg
    PhantomSkid1.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 675
Yep - exactly the same ones.

A perfect case for me would be one that allows the prop guards and the taller legs fitted...

i don't fly with prop guards. obviously needs a bigger case and I wanted to be able to carry on a plane if possible.

I'll show you mine once it's in i'm sure they can retrofit into a bigger case and molded with prop guards attached. might be a little more money.

whats the case number for your case. i know someone who works for pelican and i can get cases for dirt cheap.

Where are you getting the custom molded/cut foam from? I have a Pelican 1560 that works great and holds everything I have perfectly (with room for a Lightbridge! :D ). The only complaint I have is about the pick n' pluck foam, it works great now but for long term I know it'll degrade. I find the custom cases out there with molded foam don't make efficient use of the space available and I've spent hours on mine with the pick n' pluck to get it "just so".

Working with a friend who works directly with a manufacturer and distributor. I sure there are a million configurations and options people want. But I think he's gonna end up distributing a couple of decent options.

mcmax20 said:
Where are you getting the custom molded/cut foam from? I have a Pelican 1560 that works great and holds everything I have perfectly (with room for a Lightbridge! :D ). The only complaint I have is about the pick n' pluck foam, it works great now but for long term I know it'll degrade. I find the custom cases out there with molded foam don't make efficient use of the space available and I've spent hours on mine with the pick n' pluck to get it "just so".

put this in your 1560: http://www.thepelicanstore.com/Kaizen-1 ... -1437.aspx

Ksc said:
mcmax20 said:

put this in your 1560: http://www.thepelicanstore.com/Kaizen-1 ... -1437.aspx

Nice find, thanks!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20