P2 Firmware P2 V2Most stable firmware upadate in use

Reaction score
II haven't flown my P2 for several months as I was away. I am still wsing naza 3.8. I know after the whitehouse lawn incident they were upgradeing firmware left and right. I am really looking forward to flying it again and would welcome others opions of upgrades. I saw there is now a naza 4.06 released 7 17,but have been heistant to just jump into it. Any suggestions are appeciated from you more experienced pilots is welcome. Thanks.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
The best that I can determine is that all firmware updates after the WH incident just added more No-Fly coordinates.

stay put for now , get it back in air and make sure all is good.

then and only then update, but if it is good at 3.4 or 3.8 stay, once you update you cant revert!

I kept 3.08 in my p2 v1 and I am stepping out to fly it in a moment, just came in for a pre-flight p...

On the flip I have 2 Phantoms and have updated both and am flying with no issues.

Thank you for responding everyone. Just as I thought; the results of a firmware update are “conclusively inconclusive”. :) It may be better it may be worse. It seems like everyone has different outcomes.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl