P2 V+ WiFi units, unknown state

Reaction score
i have about 10+ wifi units for P2 V+ that i don't know the state of if they are working or not
and i just don't have time to deal with it with all the P2s/P3s going through my shop.

i tried to open two of them and just clean the contacts, applied thermal paste and it's just
a time consuming thing for me.
after so many months i just kept tossing "unknown" state ones in the box and just noticed
i have like 10+ in there now.

does anyone have a use for these? are they worth anything to anyone?

let me know
thanks

i have about 10+ wifi units for P2 V+ that i don't know the state of if they are working or not
and i just don't have time to deal with it with all the P2s/P3s going through my shop.

i tried to open two of them and just clean the contacts, applied thermal paste and it's just
a time consuming thing for me.
after so many months i just kept tossing "unknown" state ones in the box and just noticed
i have like 10+ in there now.

does anyone have a use for these? are they worth anything to anyone?

let me know
thanks
I will take 1 or 2 and take the chances. Sooner or later my P2V2plus will need one..
How much?

Kirk,
you tell me. am i shipping in US?
i'm just cleaning out and i guess i could slap them on ebay but i really don't want to deal with it,
besides i can't stand ebay as it is. ;)
hence why they're here.
again, these are as-is and majority were just plugged in and if i couldn't sync them or synced them and couldn't get the
signal in the box they went. i didn't spend more then 5 minutes on them.

IMG_0065.JPG
here they are

I might like to take a chance on a couple if they are the latest version the ones that have the improved ventilation and if they are at the right price and still available
Lou

Hi I am not selling them Hutch is - I would like to get a couple if I knew the price and if its worth the risk

unknown state guys, i have a box of them which i don't have time to dig into to figure out if they are good or not. $20/ea. shipped in conus

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic