P2 or P3

Reaction score
I'm trying to decide what drone to get for filming motorcross in Australia. Do you have any opinions on whether to get a phantom 2 with a gimble because i already have a gopro 4 silver or to get a phantom 3 standard? Thanks

I'm trying to decide what drone to get for filming motorcross in Australia. Do you have any opinions on whether to get a phantom 2 with a gimble because i already have a gopro 4 silver or to get a phantom 3 standard? Thanks
The Phantom 2 series was well and truly superseded by the 3 series.
With a GoPro camera you do not have the ability to fully control the camera in the air like you can with the P3 and you would have to spend extra to equip your P2 for viewing what the camera sees.
With the P3 you get through the camera viewing and complete camera control.

With a GoPro camera you do not have the ability to fully control the camera in the air like you can with the P3 and you would have to spend extra to equip your P2 for viewing what the camera sees.
Thanks i'll probably get the p3 during the price drop

If i go for a p3 is it worth it to pay a bit extra and get the advanced model,, and do either need a internet connection because i only have a samsung tab3?

If i go for a p3 is it worth it to pay a bit extra and get the advanced model,, and do either need a internet connection because i only have a samsung tab3?
The Advanced offers a lot more than the Standard.
Lightbridge is way better than wifi for control and vision.
No Phantom needs any internet connection to fly.
Like many fliers I use a wifi only tablet.

The Advanced offers a lot more than the Standard.
Lightbridge is way better than wifi for control and vision.
No Phantom needs any internet connection to fly.
Like many fliers I use a wifi only tablet.
Thanks

1080p/60 is an option when using 3rd party apps such as Litchi. ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl