P2 - H3-D3 / iOSD Mini / Fatshark - Pre Purchase Questions

Reaction score
As an original P1 user I have finally decided to move on and pull the plug for the Phantom 2 - H3-D3 combo pack along with the iOSD mini. I have a few questions I'm hoping some people around here might be able to answer:

What is the latest version of the P2 and H3-D3? 1.1??

Do we know if B&H is now sending the latest out consistently yet??

Does anybody in the US stock a plug & play cable for the iOSD mini to my fatshark transmitter. I am hoping I can get one by the end of the week?

Cheers

Re: P2 - H3-D3 / iOSD Mini / Fatshark - Pre Purchase Questio

3.02 is the latest well 3.04 is bit I think they are having few problems not sure on that you'll have to look that up I'm staying on 2.0 because of the restrictions and I have no problems .
Look for the dji hub kit comes with everything to plug and play between $12 their are a few vids on YouTube on that set up . You should just skip the hub and do the wiring yourself to save a little weight and a mess of wires under the bird but that's just me
Not sure what software comes on the new P2 /H3-3D from B&H you could call and ask them .
GL!
Hub kit http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1024809-REG/dji_part9_phantom_2_fpv_cable.html

Thank you for the reply's.

Is it a big deal if I get the older H3-D3 with the GoPro connection on the back rather then the USB ribbon cable version?? I don't see myself getting light bridge.

I just received my Zenmuse H3 3D from B & H two days ago and it is v1.1 - the version that has the small ribbon and attachment that plugs into the mini usb on the side of the gopro. (It does not plug directly into the back of the gopro like v2).

I'm not sure what the implications of this are in regards to FPV and video transmitters.

royolflush said:
I just received my Zenmuse H3 3D from B & H two days ago and it is v1.1 - the version that has the small ribbon and attachment that plugs into the mini usb on the side of the gopro. (It does not plug directly into the back of the gopro like v2).

I'm not sure what the implications of this are in regards to FPV and video transmitters.

None whatsoever (other than the flimsy ribbon cable will break and you will curse it !)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20