P2 code help

Reaction score
Hi guys,
just took the p2 out back for a quick fly. Everything in sequence to start it up. Goes through its flashing lights for satellites and I got all greens as normal, but then I was getting the following.....

1 green then 1 red followed by 1 green then 2 red. Then back to
1 green and 1 red then 1 green and 2 red.
Cant find what that code is.
Does anyone know please.

The green indicates you are in GPS mode the reds give you an indication of the number of satellites your Phantoms sees and can use. The attachment below indicates the LED blinking information.

You seem to be having difficulty locking on to an appropriate number of satellites to insure quality GPS flight. I wouldn't fly without an adequate number of satellites, unless you feel comfortable not having the features GPS flight offers.

I might suggest downloading all the relevant manuals from the DJI web site including the the NAZA-M manual. The Phantom 2 has a special NAZA, but the manual is filled with useful information.

Attachments

• Manual page.jpg
    Manual page.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 327
cokeaddict said:
Hi guys,
just took the p2 out back for a quick fly. Everything in sequence to start it up. Goes through its flashing lights for satellites and I got all greens as normal, but then I was getting the following.....

1 green then 1 red followed by 1 green then 2 red. Then back to
1 green and 1 red then 1 green and 2 red.
Cant find what that code is.
Does anyone know please.

Yes this sometimes happens to me - there are times where it locks onto a GPS satellite and then loses it - happens rarely - but it happens. Generally what I do is set the bird down, power cycle - and wait for all green again - and then leave it an extra min or two before taking off. That usually solves the problem.

I'm thinking that it locks onto an "IFFY"satellite that gets you over the min requirement - but then it keeps losing and regaining that sat.

My theory (totally unscientific) is that the power cycle makes it "forget" the satellites and start looking for them fresh again.

Buk,
Thanks mate.
I have a set rule that I work off and that rule is... If I don't have green lights then I don't fly.
I will download the manual now. Again I thank you for your help.
Angelo

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj