P2 Circuitboard

Reaction score
http://www.flying-hobby.com/images/large/DJI-PV-P10/DJI-PV-P10_000.jpg

Greetings all... While inspecting my circuitboard post crash, I noticed three tiny pieces missing. They are located directly above the PMU white box on the right hand side in the picture above. Sorry for the terrible picture, but my electronics clearly don't want to work with me today. I was just wondering what these 3 pieces are, and what the values are so I can replace them. I'm really not trying to make this a riddle. I just can't seem to find a good schematic with all the parts labeled appropriately.

Reactions: BZMac
Thanks for the schematic, big help! It's c1, d9 and d10. Any idea what they are and what they control?

BZ,

I can find C1, it's a 150uF.
It is used as a transient supressor, filter cap., line conditioner, etc. directly across the battery.

But I can't find D9 & D10.

Reactions: BZMac
Interesting, I cant figure out d 9 and 10 either.

C19 appears the be the same exact piece as d9/10... Any idea what that is, or what the value is?

Well assuming you've ID them properly... C9 & 10 are 10 microfarad and are also input filters/conditioners for the 5.5 step down regulator.

Are you looking at the schematic?

I'm looking at the schematic, I think I've ID'd them properly. Just a bit hard to navigate them using my tablet.

Thanks so much for your help - you're my hero.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj