P2 app?

Reaction score
Whats the best why to see my P2 in flight live? I dont want to buy a FPV transmitter thing i just want to use my phone like the P3 ?. i will be using a GoPro ... im new to all this so if some could help me out thxs.

If you do not have a P2 Vision or Vision+ you have to set up FPV with a transmitter & monitor, etc.

Whats the best why to see my P2 in flight live? I dont want to buy a FPV transmitter thing i just want to use my phone like the P3 ?. i will be using a GoPro ... im new to all this so if some could help me out thxs.

short answer, and I truly am not being smart, is you don't economically.

esp when you look at what a P3S at $499 gives you NEW today---EVERYTHING ready to go NOW...

Was just showing him you might not want another Standard :)
To be honest the P3S was great until i crashed it haha. I figured out why it wouldn't connect. It was because i broke the connection piece on the camera and the phantom needs the connection to read the SD card for the firmware. . I didnt want to spand 400 bucks just for a camera.. still a good model tho. I will get another soon.

Reactions: dirkclod
To be honest the P3S was great until i crashed it haha. I figured out why it wouldn't connect. It was because i broke the connection piece on the camera and the phantom needs the connection to read the SD card for the firmware. . I didnt want to spand 400 bucks just for a camera.. still a good model tho. I will get another soon.
Camera as much as the whole thing :rolleyes:

dirk

your grandfathered in with old original p2 costs....lol

edit:
I just clicked your link!... I see your point haha.

although if he did buy a p3s
he has plenty of spare parts on hand! I would go with P3A for the $

Like what spare parts? The P3's use a unitized main board and it only $400 to replace if an ESC is damaged.

Like what spare parts? The P3's use a unitized main board and it only $400 to replace if an ESC is damaged.

sorry my bad!

I thought maybe these were spare parts:

Crashed my P3S ,camera broke , ordered wrong replacement parts ( got P3A parts) , i cant get the aircraft to link with remote or App. Everything turns on and works...buy as is make an offer... message me or shoot me a text 602 476 3163 . .... location Phoenix AZ.
from OP other post:
Attached Files:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj