P1 photography

Reaction score
Scored a Bronze with my old P1 and the Ricoh GR 11.

Attachments

• 2017-Epson-Pano-Awards-Amateur-Bronze549.jpg
    2017-Epson-Pano-Awards-Amateur-Bronze549.jpg
    454.2 KB · Views: 536
Reactions: KentA
This is a great pic. I never mounted anything bigger than a gopro on my FC40, but I will have to test it. I upgraded my FC40s to Tmotors, just curious if you did that to yours too before it had crashed.

This is a great pic. I never mounted anything bigger than a gopro on my FC40, but I will have to test it. I upgraded my FC40s to Tmotors, just curious if you did that to yours too before it had crashed.
Hi Beario, I stayed with the stock motors but went to the bigger props and modified the battery compartment to take 5200mah Multistar batteries.
_DSF3238.JPG

Hi Kiwi,

I modified my battery door as well, but only for the 4000 mah Multistar batteries. I am really curious what your flight time was with that setup

Hi Kiwi,

I modified my battery door as well, but only for the 4000 mah Multistar batteries. I am really curious what your flight time was with that setup
I was probably getting only about 10 minutes flight time because of the overall weight, about 1.3 kilos.
It was also quite a handful in the air as it was slow to react to the sticks.

Good to know so I think I should stick with my current setup to minimize the weight. The 4000 MAH batteries have been outstanding for me, but after I added the T Motors I did notice a reduction in flight time. Performance is super great though I cannot complain it handles a lot better, especially going up vertically I can reach 120 meters and level off quickly and start taking pics or video. The OSD and video transmitter made it possible to go out much further, well after I changed to the best antennas I could find but I have clear uninterrupted video. I guess this is the best that this kind of setup is going to be. Still I cannot complain all of the upgrades have made it an awesome flying machine and it was done relatively inexpensively.

Good to know so I think I should stick with my current setup to minimize the weight. The 4000 MAH batteries have been outstanding for me, but after I added the T Motors I did notice a reduction in flight time. Performance is super great though I cannot complain it handles a lot better, especially going up vertically I can reach 120 meters and level off quickly and start taking pics or video. The OSD and video transmitter made it possible to go out much further, well after I changed to the best antennas I could find but I have clear uninterrupted video. I guess this is the best that this kind of setup is going to be. Still I cannot complain all of the upgrades have made it an awesome flying machine and it was done relatively inexpensively.
Hi Beario,Sounds like you have a great setup and are enjoying the flying.The extra weight of my camera really affected flying as it sort of turned the Phantom into a pendulum, and was always a relief when I got it back after a flight.
Nice talking to you and have fun.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik