P1, P2V, P2V+...

Reaction score
I only got a PV because they gave a discount to people that had bought a just bought a P1, because they dropped the P1 price at the PV launch. So I got $150 discount. It's a great aircraft and lots of fun.

However, I've been flying my P1 again lately, after having used the PV a lot since I got it (new toy syndrome!).
Apart from the shorter flight time (which I'm working on!) it's actually more stable and better to fly in many ways.
I'd forgotten how good it is...
Add to that, gopro h3 on a tarot 2d gimbal with tilt control which works well, control range easy 2km out of the box (it's 2.4G) and FPV with eagletree OSD and datalogging (using 5.8G) it all works.. really well!

Makes me think I'm unconvinced about the whole 5.8G control, wifi for fpv thing....

I get to choose the battery I want, and they are cheap...
And it all cost less than a PV or PV+!

My opinion in the less than a month I have owned a DJI product is it has steadily gotten worse over that time due to firmware and software changes. I would bet that what you are saying with older software and firmware is correct and that it does work better. If I was CEO of DJI my software/firmware development manager would be taking a hike.

Interesting point about the P1 flying differently, I presume you have the original props on. I have always thought the smaller props should make the P1 more agile.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4