P# Battery Charge Count

Reaction score
So I'm trying to break in a battery for my P3P. Run it down to about 50%, recharge and run it down to 50% for the first 10 charging cycles. The other day the charge count on that battery said 6 charges. I've used it twice since then and brought it up to full charge and ran it down to about 50% again. The charge count still says 6 charges. Do I have to bring this battery below 50% to kick the counter in again? My other 2 batteries seem to do just fine with the charge count.

So I'm trying to break in a battery for my P3P. Run it down to about 50%, recharge and run it down to 50% for the first 10 charging cycles. The other day the charge count on that battery said 6 charges. I've used it twice since then and brought it up to full charge and ran it down to about 50% again. The charge count still says 6 charges. Do I have to bring this battery below 50% to kick the counter in again? My other 2 batteries seem to do just fine with the charge count.
I had one that did that too and after I started going down to 40 % on a couple of flights it started recording the flight count again.

Reactions: Turdle
I had one that did that too and after I started going down to 40 % on a couple of flights it started recording the flight count again.

Thanks Bob. I thought it was me. I kind of figured that was the case so I'll fly it a few more times down to 50%, then fly it to 35% and see if that jolts it's memory.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1