P-1 Help Plz

Reaction score
Thanx in advance of any help I can get here. a guy on rc groups suggested this site.Purchased a p1 from a fiend of a friend.said its never been used looks new he had a hobby shop set it up then never did anything with it Down loaded all the assistant software drivers all that. follow quick start guide seems okay till I get to the point where the motors arm. move stiks to center motors spin for 3 secs then nothing .hopefully just doing something wrong anyway thanx again for any help!!

Thanx in advance of any help I can get here. a guy on rc groups suggested this site.Purchased a p1 from a fiend of a friend.said its never been used looks new he had a hobby shop set it up then never did anything with it Down loaded all the assistant software drivers all that. follow quick start guide seems okay till I get to the point where the motors arm. move stiks to center motors spin for 3 secs then nothing .hopefully just doing something wrong anyway thanx again for any help!!
Need more info....sticks to center and down is what starts rotors...or down and out

Last edited:
Gott it! I was letting the props stop before I throttled up. lifted off got it about 6 ft up and it stays right in one spot! woo hoo!! now that I know it works I can do some reading! was worried I wasted $100 I need to start looking for some upgrades like a gopro & gimble. thanx for the quick response Monte55 im going to read up on using the assistant so I can provide more info in the future!!!

Thanks ! what if its been to a hobby shop and they update the software. wouldn't that update the restrictions?

Thanks ! what if its been to a hobby shop and they update the software. wouldn't that update the restrictions?
Depending on which Phantom 1 you have. I have the Phantom 1 x 3 of ver 1.1.1, . My latest ver is 4.02 ....I think there was a ver 4.06 ....not sure of the difference. I have one that is still on 4.00. No problems with any. No real restrictions flying a P1 as far as software. .

I've upgraded to version 4.06 on all of my phantoms. I like the flight characteristics feels a bit more responsive.

Hello everyone!

I recently purchased a few p1s to play around with and not worry about as much like I do my p4 regular. Is there any way to add a gimbal to the p1 (for gopro or other) that can be controlled by a second "dual" operator? I think this is possible since it would likely be all aftermarket hardware but am not sure exactly what hardware that would be. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20