P 1.1.1 Error 27

Reaction score
Just got my P 1.1.1. First thing I done was upgraded the firmware. Upon plugging in P 1.1.1 I get a Error 27 GPS calibration error. When I look at the GPS value in the software they all read 0. I unplugged and then calibrated compass. When I power on it does the self test then lock on to satellites. I took it for a flight and it hovered just fine. Should I worry about this error and if so how do I fix it.

Attachments

• GPS Values.jpg
    GPS Values.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 637
  • IMU Calab.jpg
    IMU Calab.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 571
  • Successful IMU Calab.jpg
    Successful IMU Calab.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 2,094
first your Z value of the compass (raw) is too high, must be under the 300, if you get it under 300 then the mod value will be under the 1800 and your error is gone, but the compas respond on magnetic interference, like a power supply, or the phantom was standing not leveled horizontal.
The error with the high temperture, i had that too, and i think i solved it with change the receiver type under basic -->rc
then calibrate and change it back.
Ps put your ioc on, its off. then the control of the phantom is easier, see manual

Should I calibrate IMU with P 1 on garage concrete floor? I do it on a elevated table.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doing it on a table is fine, but you'll want it on a level surface that won't move.

The overheat message in the Assistant software is a known bug that's been there forever, you can just ignore it and click past it to complete the full calibration.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20