Overpeck Park - Leonia,NJ

Reaction score
Has anybody flown hassle-free at Overpeck Park recently ?

Looks like a good place to try, but I'm not looking to make problems for myself.

If anyone wants to Meetup there and give it a try, drop me a line or reply

Has anybody flown hassle-free at Overpeck Park recently ?

Looks like a good place to try, but I'm not looking to make problems for myself.

If anyone wants to Meetup there and give it a try, drop me a line or reply

Hey srosen,

My buddy and I just shot there today...we got there at 4:40am to get the sunrise...pretty cool place to fly..... though it does get boring after an hour or so, nothing much going on at that time, and we didn't start getting decent footage til around 5:20am. No one there to bother us the whole time flying.... we went around the river and the bridge area up and down the fields. Looking for something more interesting..monument or cool architecture.
All in all not a bad place to really spread your wings and get a lot of practice with maneuvers

Wish I saw this earlier....
Came out all the way to Flushing Corona park to fly but couldnt, because there were too many people..
Are going to Overpeck anytime soon to fly?

Hello all! My name is Lohi. I'm looking to meet some like minded people to explore flying locations around Hackensack area. Let me know if anyone is interested to meet on June 24th, Saturday at the overpeck park. Eprangia and srosen, hopefully I will find you guys there.

I'm usually in either in the city or NY are on Saturdays.. :(
Anyone can meet during the week 5~6pm ish?

I can meet during weekdays but there's a problem. It's gonna be too sunny at 5~6 pm. I tried around 5 pm once and it was too hot. Anyways feel free to reach out to me at (713) 591-6465.

Careful! Was there on the 4th of july and a digital sign stated no drones allowed or model aircraft no exceptions. Just telling you what i actually saw.

Of course, that's very obvious. I knew I couldn't fly on that day. Wanted to try getting to one of the fireworks but decided not to take a chance.. lol.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1