Overhauling damaged p3a

Reaction score
Hi

I see used "as is" pro or advanced on eBay for a decent amount. Normally camera and gimbals are missing.

If I were to get a used damaged one, swap out the shell as needed, is there any chance of using the onboard lightbridge with another gimbal and a GoPro perhaps or must I use a 4K camera for a pro and a standard 2.7 camera in a adv? Can the cameras be swapped between models? (Std / adv / pro)?

Hi

I see used "as is" pro or advanced on eBay for a decent amount. Normally camera and gimbals are missing.

If I were to get a used damaged one, swap out the shell as needed, is there any chance of using the onboard lightbridge with another gimbal and a GoPro perhaps or must I use a 4K camera for a pro and a standard 2.7 camera in a adv? Can the cameras be swapped between models? (Std / adv / pro)?
That is a sticky question-- if the firmwares are different, then this may prevent that. Maybe someone here has done that and will chime in

Wish I can get feedback from others on this. Anyone with an advanced install a 4K camera ? Is there anyway to use the onboard lightbridge with an aftermarket camera like a GoPro and gimbal? Likely not, but wanted to ask :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik