Outsource Mods?

Reaction score
I'm fascinated at some of the mods done by you folks and some of the impressive distances you are able to achieve. I really enjoy flying my Phantom and would like to increase my distance but I know my limitations. I have looked at some of the mods and not sure I want to start dissecting my bird at this point.

Does anyone offer these kind of modifications commercially. Would rather pay a company to do the work, test the unit and give me a higher level of assurance I wont end up having to retrieve my bird from the Hudson River?

Joe

Tony from FPVLR does offer to fit the antennas - worth reaching out to him to see what can be done!

allemtura said:
Tony from FPVLR does offer to fit the antennas - worth reaching out to him to see what can be done!

I asked Tony & he said he does not have time to do any work other than making the antennas. I am going to use Direct UAV in Liberty Hill , Texas.
M

Hi Guys we can perform the mods professionally ourselves but our prices are not the cheapest.

stage 2 install is 50$ (1 hour work)
stage 3 install is 150$ (4 hours work)

all power output levels are measured with a spectrum analyzer to make sure the install went well.
Tony.

kondorfpv said:
Hi Guys we can perform the mods professionally ourselves but our prices are not the cheapest.

all power output levels are measured with a spectrum analyzer to make sure the install went well.
Tony.

Tony

Still cheaper than me screwing it up and landing in the Hudson!!!

I'll reach out to you directly
Thanks
Joe

kondorfpv said:

Tony.

And what about a "stage 4" ??
Moose

How do you get in touch with this guy Tony to modify my quad. I see no contact info

Thinking about doing the stage 2 upgrade, but actually want better fpv, not distance, does the stage 2 do both ?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4