Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

1. Wireland

Hello to you all.
    I'm a beginner with my P4 and I was hoping to film my traveling with my snowmobile.
    When I read the user manual I don't understand is it 32F (0C) that is the lowest outside temperature to use my P4?
    I was hoping to use it in 14 F (-10C) or below.
    Anyone knows if it's possible?
    I really don't want to kill my new best mechanical friend :)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

2. mudman

I flew my p3p at -15 last winter, kept the batteries in my inside jacket pocket till I was ready to use them.
    no problems, however if you have issues I'm not sure how dji will reply as far as support goes

3. MacCool

I flew my P2V+ a lot last winter (Minnesota). Gotta watch the battery because runtimes are shorter, but the only problem I had was my hands getting cold. I recommend a pair of resistive gloves that are designed for touch-screen manipulation. I found a warm pair where the index finger of each glove was conductive.

4. Wireland

Haha Thx.
    I have to get warm gloves and keep the battery warm and hope that I don't have to call DJI.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

5. tcope

What matters is, as mentioned above, the temp of the battery. Below a certain temp and the Go app won't allow take off. I _think_ it was 20C but I may be slightly off. I _think_ at 25C you can start the motors but the speed is reduced.