Out of the box ?

Reaction score
OMG, big failure,
My pro arrived and I was like kid in a toy shop at Christmas.
However all this "fly from the box" is hard to believe.
First thing the manual says is charge the batteries, copter. Battery took 1 hour, controller battery took overnight. Never mind, batteries charged and on to the next step. Upgrade the firmware.
I have downloaded the latest version from DJI but win zip will not open a "bin file" nor will 7zip. Job stopped.
I have now had the kit for 2 days and not even put the rotors on.
HELP ME PLEASE.

Chris W has suggested I just fly with the firmware that is installed, so I did. Yipee I am now part of the gang :)

So here comes the questions,
1, firmware upgrade issue
2. first flight (all of 3 mins) the video is jittery when using quick time player, any thoughts would be gratefully received.
3. underneath where I am typing this now it says "tags" what is that?

Reactions: ChrisW
1, firmware upgrade issue
You don't need to open the BIN after unzipping it. Follow these instructions to install the firmware.

2. first flight (all of 3 mins) the video is jittery when using quick time player, any thoughts would be gratefully received.
It's likely a performance-related issue with your computer. Try a different player, get a faster computer, or don't shoot video in 4K.

3. underneath where I am typing this now it says "tags" what is that?
It's an optional field to allow your post to be categorized in this forum. For example, you could enter "P3P" if your post pertains to P3Ps.

Mine is all choppy when I use quicktime too. But my 4k video plays flawlessly on my Windows 10 desktop with Windows media player, but it won't play at all on my laptop with Windows 7! I think I heard somewhere that it is a codec that needs to be added.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20