Out of controll crash

Reaction score
I was flying in my yard and deceided to try the Course Lock on my P3S. Shortly after switching from P to F mode I applied the Course Lock mode. I was at approx. 80 feet in the air just on the other side of the neighbors house when the a/c started violently shuttering and losing altitude. I dropped the controller and was going to see when the bird landed and it appeared just above the house where it crashed. I switched back to P mode and returned and landed safely. After reviewing the SD card I saw that it hit the ground (grass) and before I could get to the a/c it was back in the air hovering just above the roof of the house. This is the second time it has done this and I believe I was in Course Lock both times.

Confused

I was flying in my yard and deceided to try the Course Lock on my P3S. Shortly after switching from P to F mode I applied the Course Lock mode. I was at approx. 80 feet in the air just on the other side of the neighbors house when the a/c started violently shuttering and losing altitude. I dropped the controller and was going to see when the bird landed and it appeared just above the house where it crashed. I switched back to P mode and returned and landed safely. After reviewing the SD card I saw that it hit the ground (grass) and before I could get to the a/c it was back in the air hovering just above the roof of the house. This is the second time it has done this and I believe I was in Course Lock both times.

Confused
Hi Greg
Maybe try it without course lock in open air.......and again in course lock close flying....between opstacles.... It sounds like a course lock problem ....to close to obstacles.....

Hi Greg"........
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi

I also have a P3s and I have after the latest update, discovered a similar problem. If I start the propellers and hold the drone down to the ground with my one hand, so it can not hoover and after that switch to course or home lock, then the drone will lift her self, spin the motors op like crazy and i have to force it down with remote controls and my hands.
So I simply do not dare fly it and switch on the p button.

The drones have flown 5 times and I think there is a problem with the new firmware or go app. That's probably why there are so many fly aways .. ??!
Any one else ho has triet this?

Sorry for my bad English.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan