Out of Contro Camera

Reaction score
I turned on my Phantom and the camera starts flailing around all 3 axis (banging from stop to stop_....
The servo motors are very warm right away...
This gimbled camera system worked fine previously...
It sat for about 5 mos and then this started..
Anybody else have this issue?

Last edited:
I would start by checking the three plugs that go to the gimbal and make sure they are tight and don't have any loose pins. Next inspect the ribbon cable around the camera for any scrapes, tears or bangs. If good there you might try reloading the firmware from the Sd card. You can download it from DJI under you model of Phantom. There is a text file that tells you how to rename the .bin file and install it on a blank SD card. Hope one of these helps with your issue. Those rascals are expensive to get them worked on.

I turned on my Phantom and the camera starts flailing around all 3 axis (banging from stop to stop_....
The servo motors are very warm right away...
This gimbled camera system worked fine previously...
It sat for about 5 mos and then this started..
Anybody else have this issue?

I had a similar problem...no crash but the camera store I bought from claimed it was broken as a result of an accident.
It's a far too common problem...I did a search on YouTube and found dozens of identical issues. Long story short, I was able to get mine fixed free of charge but it was a long process.
I hope you find a fix

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31