Out of box noise

Reaction score
Evening or morning all
today finally my phantom 3 standard arrived but...
it came with only two vibration dampers on, so I took two extra one and put them on. Started the drone and woooops gumball makes low volume noise. I have check everywhere but no answer. Is not this hard buzzing noise then more like low fm noise.

:(

Evening or morning all
today finally my phantom 3 standard arrived but...
it came with only two vibration dampers on, so I took two extra one and put them on. Started the drone and woooops gumball makes low volume noise. I have check everywhere but no answer. Is not this hard buzzing noise then more like low fm noise.

:(

It is supposed to have only two of the anti-drop pins installed.

The only noises I can hear are when you are messing with the gimbal and it is trying to level itself.

All seems ok from that video- with the exception of you having 4 drop pins fitted, take two off. The drop pins are designed to stop the gimble assembly comming off in a hard landing or mild crash, fitting four will almost guarantee you have unwanted vibration in your footage. Two fitted to opposing corners is a good compromise between security and freedom of movement for vibration damping.

What they said and STOP messing and moving your camera around with your fingers or your going to start getting errors.

Thank you all for adevices, I have removed two plastic pins (like it was out of box) and I will stop playing with gimbal with fingers. This noise that I am getting can be fan noise it is static....

No its just the gimbal trying to level itself but your finger is on it ( sounds good to me ) try this why the drone is turned on pick it up by the legs nit the camera and move it around in a circle motion like its blowing in the wind and youl find the camera stays level at all times do not mess with it if its working cost a lot to replace , and is the best part about the drone

I have to say that since it was out of box noise, the videos and pictures are ok, fine. The noise is still present but like i said it must be a fan noise because it is constant no matter of gimbal position. Anyway thank you all for advice's and replays

I have to say that since it was out of box noise, the videos and pictures are ok, fine. The noise is still present but like i said it must be a fan noise because it is constant no matter of gimbal position. Anyway thank you all for advice's and replays

There is no fan in the P3S gimbal.....:)

WoW now I am on the beginning :(

So what I did:
I recorded audio file of my drone switching on and off, the best sens of this sound you can get if you listen track do the end so you can hear when drone is off, just then you can hear the difference

Vocaroo | Voice message

Do yours phantoms make any noise when it is on and it is stabile on the ground?

WoW now I am on the beginning :(

So what I did:
I recorded audio file of my drone switching on and off, the best sens of this sound you can get if you listen track do the end so you can hear when drone is off, just then you can hear the difference

Vocaroo | Voice message

Do yours phantoms make any noise when it is on and it is stabile on the ground?

Well, I have just checked my P3S and even if I 'interfere' with the camera in all 3 axis's it is completely silent

My first Dji product and has to go back. I am sending it back tomorrow I will keep you update

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20