Out of Balance?

Reaction score
Whenever I tilt the camera facing straight forward the gimble vibrates heavily as if its trying to balance it self. If I give slight pressure on to the right side of the go pro it stops vibrating. If I tape 3 nickles to the right side of the gopro it stops vibrating. Any ideas? This doesn't happen when the gopro is angled at 45 degrees or lower for some reason either.

the gimbal is out of balance, with the power turned off the gimbal should ramain in one position, if you move the camera then it should stay in that position. that is a balanced gimbal, Very important to the operation of the gimbal.
Another possibility is the PID settings on the controller software.

If it's a Zenmuse gimbal (which you didn't specify) calibarate your X1 & slowly. If it's an aftermarket AKA: GoodLuck buy gimbal - the name says it all - Good luck. The Goodluckbuy and other Chinese knockoffs, you have a 50% chance of it working correctly. Some get lucky, but most get hosed by Chinese cheap duplicate and OE software doesn't recognize gimbal/board.

If it's anything but a Zenmuse go back to vendor/mfgr and demand an exchange or refund.

EMCSQUAR said:
If it's a Zenmuse gimbal (which you didn't specify) calibarate your X1 & slowly. If it's an aftermarket AKA: GoodLuck buy gimbal - the name says it all - Good luck. The Goodluckbuy and other Chinese knockoffs, you have a 50% chance of it working correctly. Some get lucky, but most get hosed by Chinese cheap duplicate and OE software doesn't recognize gimbal/board.

If it's anything but a Zenmuse go back to vendor/mfgr and demand an exchange or refund.

Yes it is a zenmuse. It's the h3-3d. And it keeps on vibrating heavily too as if it is reaching its limits of its turns. It's pissing me off so much. There is no time for me to return it because I'm on my way to costa rica right now.

adamgoodsell46 said:
Bump? Should I ask for an exchange on the zenmuse? Its an h3-3d

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Yes you should DJI reakeased the H3-3D 1.1, you should exchange for that one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers