OTG micro USB cable on standard controller??!?

Reaction score
Hey guys. This is my issue.

I have one device I primarily work with which is a one plus x. I love flying after work but sometimes my device's battery is too low I'm scared the phone will die during flight. Now I know what your thinking why don't I just plug in my phone it's because at my work often not able to charge my device.

My question is.. Has anyone used an OTG micro USB cable from the standard Controller and plugged in a cable to their device for power?

I could see advantages and disadvantages of this but I'm just curious to know of this has worked, and if you can even get power output from the controller to the phone itself.

Let me know thanks.

Hey guys. This is my issue.

I have one device I primarily work with which is a one plus x. I love flying after work but sometimes my device's battery is too low I'm scared the phone will die during flight. Now I know what your thinking why don't I just plug in my phone it's because at my work often not able to charge my device.

My question is.. Has anyone used an OTG micro USB cable from the standard Controller and plugged in a cable to their device for power?

I could see advantages and disadvantages of this but I'm just curious to know of this has worked, and if you can even get power output from the controller to the phone itself.

Let me know thanks.
As far as my knowledge goes I'd say it would mean that the controller has to discharge via the USB-port. I can't imagine that this will work.

I usually use a backup-battery/portable charger to charge my iPad/HTC One M7. At some point I still want to mod this to be able to attach it to the steel ''rail'' on the controller.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31