OSMO compatible with P4P?

Reaction score
Hello,
Just wondering if anyone uses the Osmo along with their P4P. Before I buy one, I want to know if the image quality are similar.
Thank you,
Terry

I have had the Osmo for over a year now. It's a good camera. But I hate having to always put the whole rig together and having to use your phone for the monitor sucks too. I bought a steady cam gimble for my iphone 7 Plus and started shooting with it. Pretty darn good for a phone. So now my Osmo sits in its case most of the time. LOL

I have had the Osmo for over a year now. It's a good camera. But I hate having to always put the whole rig together and having to use your phone for the monitor sucks too. I bought a steady cam gimble for my iphone 7 Plus and started shooting with it. Pretty darn good for a phone. So now my Osmo sits in its case most of the time. LOL

Thank you Kevin. Do you have the x3 model, and is the image quality similar to the P4P?
Terry

Thank you Kevin. Do you have the x3 model, and is the image quality similar to the P4P?
Terry
Yes I do have the X3. And it is pretty close the P4P but not quite. Video won't be that much diff except for being able to shoot 60fps with the P4P. Which is really only for slowing footage down. Stills def won't be as good since it is only 12mp capture. But overall your footage will blend nicely between the two imo.

Yes I do have the X3. And it is pretty close the P4P but not quite. Video won't be that much diff except for being able to shoot 60fps with the P4P. Which is really only for slowing footage down. Stills def won't be as good since it is only 12mp capture. But overall your footage will blend nicely between the two imo.

That's exactly what I needed to know. Thank you very much.
Terry

Reactions: KevMo Photog

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic