OSD Software for use on a laptop?

Reaction score
I am wondering what OSD software can be used with the P2V+ since the gimbal control is on the Tx I won't need that function but I would like to be able to start and stop recording. I'm not looking at using the laptop as an FPV option but I would like to have minimal lag. The laptop I am using is top of the line so I'm sure there is something that will work. Anyone done this yet? Also I am wondering about setting up a repeater of sorts so it picks up the video feed from the camera and will retransmit it to other screens, iPads etc... This is going to be for a specific project so any help would be appreciated.

Well I think I answered part of my problem myself. I used Bluestacks to run the androis Phantom Vision Plus App on my pc. Only function I don't have is the waypoint flying for some reason but I think I can figure out a workaround. Now if I could just relay the video feed to other computers.......... hmmmmmmm

dji-app-on-pc-jpg.18266

Attachments

• dji-app-on-pc.jpg
    dji-app-on-pc.jpg
    260.5 KB · Views: 1,242
Well I think I answered part of my problem myself. I used Bluestacks to run the androis Phantom Vision Plus App on my pc. Only function I don't have is the waypoint flying for some reason but I think I can figure out a workaround. Now if I could just relay the video feed to other computers.......... hmmmmmmm

dji-app-on-pc-jpg.18266
I had it working with Bluestacks once also.... I then bought a better Laptop and tried ANDY which totally forced me to factory reset my PC; quickly lost interest after that.... Still interested though.

I had it working with Bluestacks once also.... I then bought a better Laptop and tried ANDY which totally forced me to factory reset my PC; quickly lost interest after that.... Still interested though.

Yeah I read that Bluestacks was a good one but was warned not to try ANDY on newer machines. I haven't had the chance to use the computer as my screen yet and I can't wait. I am wanting to use all this for search and rescue (as a volunteer basis for now) just to get the experience until the FAA get's their head outta their butts.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie