Original p3p gold stickers ....UK...

Reaction score
Hi all.
Has anyone in the UK got any spare arm decals lying about they no longer need?
I got some cheapies off ebay but they were rubbish...wouldnt stick and different shade of gold. Straight in the bin....
It's for the p3 pro 2 front arms. I did have the spares but we have moved house and they got lost somewhere in the move.
Thanks in anticipation....

Sorry for late update. I def do have them in my house and I know what room its in. But not in the location I stored it. As soon as I get hold of the Mrs I will find out where she put it.

So sorry for late Rey. Been really busy working. Still can't find it, but yet I know I haven't thrown it out. Really puzzling me where it is at the moment

No problem. Thanks for looking. Got some sorted now on order from Wheelspin Models in Cannock, Staffs.

Reactions: Neon Euc
Great to hear mate. If I do come across them I will still post them to you. I won't stop looking as this is really irratating me now lol

Thanks. Wheelspin just told me they can't get them anymore!! If anyone comes across any, please let me know. Don't wanna order any more crap ones off ebay! Thanks [emoji4]

Still can't find them mate. Sorry. But aliexpress sells them. Don't have the link but download the app. I been buying of them for years and had no issues
1518522950707.png

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl