Original p3p batteries

Reaction score
My # 1 and #2 batteries have fallen to 92% and 93% life left..around 50 charge cycles on them
First cell in batteries falls off faster than other cells during flights..14 minute flight times.
But I fly aggressively often!!
when do I Retire these Batteries
Thanks

Last edited:
My # 1 and #2 batteries have fallen to 92% and 93% life left..around 50 charge cycles on them
First cell in batteries falls off faster than other cells during flights..14 minute flight times.
But I fly aggressively often!!
when do I Retire these Batteries
Thanks
You are fine, It is all normal.

Reactions: bodine
Great link, I checked them out, but they are out of stock even though it says they are in stock. When I put it on my wish list it said "0" that the supplier has in stock.

But! Still a good post of a link for the future needs I will have in batteries.

Thank-You for your post!

Kurt
I put those in my cart and got all the way to hit the "order" button with no problems. Maybe things changed in the last few hours?

FYI, the battery linked above is not an OEM DJI battery. If you're looking for an OEM battery, you can buy one on Amazon here.

Reactions: sonof40 and bodine
FYI, the battery linked above is not an OEM DJI battery. If you're looking for an OEM battery, you can buy one on Amazon here.

Are you sure?
A lot of reviews/questions on the link you provided say they received knock offs...$104 seems cheap for OEM batteries.

Are you sure?
A lot of reviews/questions on the link you provided say they received knock offs...$104 seems cheap for OEM batteries.
Yes -- I am sure. If you have any doubts though, then buy from an authorized DJI dealer -- like this seller.

Great link, I checked them out, but they are out of stock even though it says they are in stock. When I put it on my wish list it said "0" that the supplier has in stock.

But! Still a good post of a link for the future needs I will have in batteries.

Thank-You for your post!

Kurt
They are NOT OEM batteries. If you are in warranty with your quad, I don't know if these will cover a repair if something fails.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20