Original Long Range Phantom 3 Windsurfers 3mile +FREE GIFT !~A 1/4 of the price of dbs/fpvlr mods.

Reaction score
This simple Parabolic refractor will significantly increase your controllers range without any modifications to your controller & at a 1/4 of the price of DBS & FPVLR mods. It slips over your antennas, so no need to void dji's warranty buy drilling holes in your controller like DBS & FPVLR requires. It works by focusing the signal that would normally be transmitted 360 degrees & lost behind you, back in the direction of your Phantom.
20150920_144044.jpg

Here's the signal strength without Windsurfer and with the windsurfer .

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1442449470_464868.jpg

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1442449500_117466.jpg

I offer 3 styles that mount differently with the same performance & fit great in your case! These windsurfers can take your phantom over 3 miles in optimal conditions. This is further then your stock battery can go and return your phantom safely.
20150808_132551.jpg
Record Distance 20357.jpg
You also get a FREE ANTENNA SPACER with purchase of a windsurfer to use when the windsurfer isn't necessary. It Slips over the ends of your Antennas to keep them parallel to prevent them from getting knocked out of alignment during flight. There are Many different colors to pick from.
20150605_182735.jpg
20150605_182407.jpg

I've sold almost 1,000 so far with great reviews, many from this site.
If you need to go further than 3 miles you will need Modified dual batteries & I would recommend the DBS mod with my RP-SMA plugs so you don't have to drill into your controller and void your warranty.(also available on website)

You can find all these items and many more at
Dynamic 3D Solutions

Thanks for looking and safe flying.

Attachments

• 20150715_194813.jpg
    20150715_194813.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 753
Last edited:
I stand by the standard original ones Dave made. Bought these the first week he launched them. They are fixed and don't move around. Somehow, people around this forum started thinking the movable ones may offer more flexibility...not me. The slightest offset could impact the effect of the radio waves. I guess the flexible ones could help for overhead flights, but I can get max range (500M) w/o a windsurfer....

Reactions: dynamic3dSolutions
Which one works best? You have different ones. Would the landing gimbal guard work with the landing gear risers also?

They all work great but something to keep in mind is if your using a case the split one may fit better. I like the full version myself. You cannot use the risers & the bar as they both mount in the same area but working on it so you can use both.

ordered me a set of the full . icing on the cake is the hard to find parallel spacers and the antenna locking clips/shims.

How far can you really go with these under normal operating conditions? My stock antenna will go to about 2000 feet.

My personal best was 14,000ft over the ocean with dave's full version windsurfer. Probably could have gone farther, but stopped to take pics of a ship. I have a P3P

You went 11000' with just the windsurfers attached?
yessir..was over some masrshy area...i get no where close to that around my house and in the neighborhood..started to get video lag/choppiness at 11,000 so turned around and flew back.

You went 11000' with just the windsurfers attached?

I have windsurfers (another brand) on my P3P and have gone 12,300 feet out. I could have probably done about 14K or 15K feet as the video signal strength was just beginning to weaken, but RC strength was still full. I ran out of room so I had to turn back..Of course I live in a very open area not near any other wifi signals so I get optimum range, I dont think in a very congested area with lots of signals flying around one would get the same range.. I didn't believe it myself at first but the windsurfers really do work amazingly well. The longest total distance I covered in one flight was 42,000 ft, just about 8 miles..I would get about 11 or 12,000 ft out and turn back and repeat. It was a 21 minute flight, landed with 11% battery left. Completely Stock P3P with windsurfers, and stock battery with no mods whatsoever. I was a happy camper

Last edited:
Reactions: dynamic3dSolutions

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20