Oregon?

Reaction score
Who's here from Oregon? or, even WA or NorCal? Im in the Eugene area, havent met fellow Phantom owners here yet.

The most beautiful part of the USA ! Spending the rest of my time there has been top of bucket list since my first visit. Anywhere near the HOH is heaven to me. Stuck in Texas , hope to see your wonderful surroundings again soon.

I'm visiting Brookings,Or for the holidays. I fly my P4 when it's not raining here, but it appears to rain all the time. I enjoy visiting this site to learn and see some excellent flying videos. I live in Sacramento,Ca.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Digdat0
I'm located in Florence, I fly all along the Oregon Coast.

Stumbled upon this forum about a week ago...and ya I happen to live in monroe and have to admit flying alone has its drawbacks....would definitely like to meet up with some others and fly some local spots, maybe we can work something out

I'm in Oregon City, also.
Helihover, I'd like to get in touch. Maybe we can help each other and fly together.
(I'm getting my daughter into drone flying).

Cool. There's another guy that lives by the OCHS with a P4. He made a snow vid. I live right next to the old HS. Where are you located? Ever fly over the falls? Have you checked out my videos?

Most all of my flying now is commercial, so my video fun has almost come to a stop. I did however fly a bit in the snow......

Cool. There's another guy that lives by the OCHS with a P4. He made a snow vid. I live right next to the old HS. Where are you located? Ever fly over the falls? Have you checked out my videos?

Most all of my flying now is commercial, so my video fun has almost come to a stop. I did however fly a bit in the snow......
I'm on the top of the hill near CCC. DI'd a little video of the ball fields yesterday. I'll check out your vids after work tonight. I want to fly over the falks...want to get more flights in first. :)

I just fired up my new p3s, also here in Grants Pass. great fun....
Welcome fellow G.P. flyer. We are really fortunate here that we are so rural and have so many isolated and beautiful scenic areas to fly in. I am sure you are going to develop some favorite places to fly, I can recommend The Gold Hill area over by the small falls. Great place to launch from with good line of sight for 2000 ft of beautiful river to film. Happy days....good luck.

Welcome fellow G.P. flyer. We are really fortunate here that we are so rural and have so many isolated and beautiful scenic areas to fly in. I am sure you are going to develop some favorite places to fly, I can recommend The Gold Hill area over by the small falls. Great place to launch from with good line of sight for 2000 ft of beautiful river to film. Happy days....good luck.
Thanks for the info... Were you by chance the drone owner that they wrote about in the Sneak Preview?

Thanks for the info... Were you by chance the drone owner that they wrote about in the Sneak Preview?
No, I don't think so. What was the article about?? All I know is that I have never been interviewed for any article.

No, I don't think so. What was the article about?? All I know is that I have never been interviewed for any article.
It was a nice interview with an older drone flyer and info about the hobby. It is in this weeks Grants Pass Sneak Preview.

I'm out of Springfield. Fly local and out on Territorial. Modded P3S. Interested in your battery mods as probably have gone as far as I can go on boosters and antenna. Would be neat to see your setup.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic