Ordering from Canada

Reaction score
DJI store app won't complete my order - error message saying address failed?!?!

I'm in Canada and have successfully ordered Phantoms/Osmos/accessories many times through their app. Is it because they're offering free shipping and that only applies to US destinations?

If so how do I order and pay the shipping myself. Grrrrr... ...ideas for workaround anyone?

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using PhantomPilots mobile app

DJI store app won't complete my order - error message saying address failed?!?!

I'm in Canada and have successfully ordered Phantoms/Osmos/accessories many times through their app. Is it because they're offering free shipping and that only applies to US destinations?

If so how do I order and pay the shipping myself. Grrrrr... ...ideas for workaround anyone?

Hey try ordering it from the DJI website in canada region with these link https://click.dji.com/AOAzfo5IwOOyjVXv9Kk?pm=link and it will arrive at October 15. any question let me know

Got mine ordered from Best Buy. Save 10% on pre-order.

What was the price at Best Buy?
$1349.00 and the 10% discount pretty much covers the tax.
At 999.00 US, plus tax, plus exchange would be approx. 1,450.00Cdn from DJI. Not available on Amazon.ca.

Best Buy just changed it to mid-Nov...will probably cancel mine with the 10% off.
I need it for a trip for before Remembance Day so I checked on Amazon.ca, they're officially carrying it now.

Best Buy just changed it to mid-Nov...will probably cancel mine with the 10% off.
I need it for a trip for before Remembance Day so I checked on Amazon.ca, they're officially carrying it now.
check multirotorheli.ca, I ordered mine from them they still show 20 Oct for shipping

Great info, thanks. Finally got mine ordered from DJI Oct. 1 (turns out the PayPal shipping address error I was getting occurred on the phone only. Tried again on the lappy and no problem.

Only issue now is although I have a confirmation email, and PayPal has debited my US dollar Visa card, after I went through the same order routine (phone app still won't let me order- only on computer) for 2 additional Mavic batts ($89USD!!!-YAY!!), on my DJI account page where it shows order status for everything you've ever bought from them, it showed everything BUT the Mavic order, including the battery order I'd made seconds prior...

...sent a query to DJI by email, so we'll see.

check multirotorheli.ca, I ordered mine from them they still show 20 Oct for shipping
cool, i'll ask them if they''ll ship the the batteries/accessories in the coming weeks rather than november.

Go to www.drdrone.ca . . Electronic store in Halifax . . . got my P4 from him early and he's expecting Mavics to arrive 21 Oct . . I just ordered one yesterday . . not sold out yet. Halifax is first port of call for the Canadian shipments if you want one a week before Toronto . .Tell him that guy from Sarnia posted this, maybe he'll give me a discount on my next order. . . great service for me anyway.
Address: 95 Montebello Dr, Dartmouth, NS B2X 3J7
Phone: +1 844-373-7663

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj