Ordering antennas from FPVLR, need help...

Reaction score
I am looking at this set for my Phantom 2:

http://fpvlr.com/shop/index.php?route=p ... duct_id=97

I have the ImmersionRC transmitter and the 7" black pearl monitor. As far as I can tell, my ImmersionRC needs SMA MALE but the monitor needs RP-SMA Male. Does this package on FPVLR contain this proper mix? Am I missing something?

I emailed them before order but haven't heard back... :?: Thanks in advance,

Edit: I just read that the Black Pearl 7ch (SMA MALE) monitor is different from the 32ch (RP-SMA Male). Is this correct? I ordered the 32ch, maybe I got the wrong one?

slopokdave said:
I am looking at this set for my Phantom 2:

http://fpvlr.com/shop/index.php?route=p ... duct_id=97

I have the ImmersionRC transmitter and the 7" black pearl monitor. As far as I can tell, my ImmersionRC needs SMA MALE but the monitor needs RP-SMA Male. Does this package on FPVLR contain this proper mix? Am I missing something?

I emailed them before order but haven't heard back... :?: Thanks in advance,

Edit: I just read that the Black Pearl 7ch (SMA MALE) monitor is different from the 32ch (RP-SMA Male). Is this correct? I ordered the 32ch, maybe I got the wrong one?
You want the 7 channel Black Pearl for the ImmersionRC 600mw transmitter. The 32ch may work, but there are several reports that the 32ch version does not play well with the IRC 600.

Your options are:

1) Keep the IRC 600 and get the 7ch Black Pearl
2) Keep the 7ch Black Pearl and get another transmitter (e.g. TS353)

FPVLR said:
phenom3030 said:
I have a 7ch BP, it is SMA. I heard the 32ch is RP SMA.

Yes 7ch is SmA, but 32 ch can be found both in rp-sma and in sma version.

TOny.
Yep
I have the 32ch it is sMa :D

oh wow, that's good to know, thanks for correcting me gents. I wonder if there's a method to that madness... Why would they produce the 32ch with both connectors, without a standard way to differentiate.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj