Ordered Waiting on Delivery

Reaction score
Did you get you one ordered yet?

The DJI Store is down :(

I made it to the order page where I could enter my email address to speed the process, but that was the wrong option I guess. It took 15mins to get to there. Had I chose the route to enter the shipping address and other info maybe I would have completed the process?

I only made it to the cart before the store went down.

I'd say we shut one of their databases down. It seems to know how much credit I have available in the store, but does not show me logged into the store.

Ordered through Amazon when they had the Nov ETA, and now they have an Oct ETA...wtf

So I placed another order with the faster ETA. I wonder which one will ship first.
Also what they mean by "First 100 orders get Priority Shipping" hmm

Morgon, FYI, this forum auto converts DJI links to affiliate links.

Oh. .. hrm. Well, then to be fair, I didn't intend for it to be an affiliate link - it's certainly not an affiliate link to benefit me. :)

With their site being down for whatever reason, DJI chat advised me to order via Amazon. I ordered mine within the first hour after release. Shipping as early as Oct. 25th

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Mine says Oct. 18-26. I hope, but don't believe, it will be the 18th!

I wasn't sure whether or not Amazon orders would be given priority along with the DJI Store orders so I waited until the DJI Store was back up.

Has anybody else here who purchased on the DJI website gotten an order confirmation letter or anything?
All I see is a charge on my Credit Card.
Q~

UPDATE:
Never mind. You can check "your orders" on the DJI Store website.

Last edited:
I wasn't sure whether or not Amazon orders would be given priority along with the DJI Store orders so I waited until the DJI Store was back up.

Yeah, Im not sure what will happen. DJI's twitter was sending everyone to their Amazon store to purchase from there while the DJI store was down. On the Amazon page it said "First 100 orders will get Priority Shipping."

flyNfrank, did you get your order in?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik