Ordered vision + three days ago. Worried about ESC.

Reaction score
I just ordered a new vision + two days ago from Dji. On my previous non plus vision, I completed over one hundred flawless flights. So I figured, what the heck, let me try the plus. But after reading ESC failure posts last night I'm left scratching my head. I have absolutely zero desire to start soldiering wires. I never had to do anything on the vision other than chargingnit and flying. Even firmware updates were always trouble free. What am I facing with these ESC on my new bird? Should I maybe cancel the order and wait for these issues to be solved? Thanks folks.

I ordered from DJI last week during their sale. The shipment came from Torrance, CA. Not only did it come with the new 2.1 ESC, it also has the larger GPS foil and the GPS plug is wrapped with what I assume is the interference shielding tape. I'm very happy with my purchase. It looks like DJI is updating their inventory continuously.

I think mine will get to me in Austria by way of Germany. Hopefully it has the 2.1s as well. Which brings up a second question. Can I fly with any level of confidence when my new vision plus sports those ESCs?

I wouldn't be too worried about ESC's failing on you out of the box. Most people who have problems have either had a light crash, a tipover, anything that could prevent the props from spinning properly. Brand new, though? Unlikely.

d3vilr3d said:
I ordered from DJI last week during their sale. The shipment came from Torrance, CA. Not only did it come with the new 2.1 ESC, it also has the larger GPS foil and the GPS plug is wrapped with what I assume is the interference shielding tape. I'm very happy with my purchase. It looks like DJI is updating their inventory continuously.

How much was this sale price? Is it still available?

mendezl said:
d3vilr3d said:

How much was this sale price? Is it still available?

Ya it's on again this week, P2V+ 3.0 + extra battery for $1169. I think this is the last week they do mid week sale.

https://store.dji.com/product/phantom-2-vision-plus

If you want to use my referral link, you get 2% credit and I get 6% credit of your purchase, use http://dji.com/?r=H0elRu. The credit would be enough to buy an extra set of props.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl