Order from Apple or DJI?

Reaction score
Any difference in ordering from one or another? If it breaks can I bring it to Apple?

I ordered from DJI simply because I'm hoping to have it sooner...Apple is always quick also though but that's with their own product.

From the Apple website:

"Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service."

Reactions: Cale262
From the Apple website:

"Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service."

Awesome thanks! Sold my p3a 2 weeks ago. Think I'll buy a p4. Any reason not to?

From the Apple website:

I guess that means "Apple Care" is out

Any difference in ordering from one or another? If it breaks can I bring it to Apple?
When I ordered from DJI today there was no California sales tax added, even though it said it was. It could be a glitch in their system, I'm not sure. Free shipping too. I doubt if you'll avoid sales tax with Apple, no way, unless you live in Texas, Oregon, Montana or Nevada, one of those "no sales tax" states. I'm not sure why anyone would patronize Apple for a DJI product, since they add no value, unless you happen to be there to buy your iPad Air2 to mate to your new P4 ;)

I usually order from a shop in Nevada to avoid sales tax, one that also offers free shipping. But since DJI didn't add tax, I went ahead and ordered from them to get one asap.

As for being the first release, I think many of us preferred P3's with 1.9 firmware over what was in the second release new motor version. Just sayin....

Last edited:
I think apple is offering some form of care for $299 a year I think to replace the drone even if it's a pilot error

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think apple is offering some form of care for $299 a year I think to replace the drone even if it's a pilot
I don't see that on Apple's website. Are you referring to DJI Care?

It's not an option to buy from Apple's website. You could buy it from DJI's website after making a purchase at Apple though.

I ordered from DJI simply because I'm hoping to have it sooner...Apple is always quick also though but that's with their own product.

According to the Apple site I could get it way sooner than I thought...

image.jpeg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik